Magic Kingdom - Shanghai Disney Resort

Shanghai Disneyland Park is a theme park located in Pudong, Shanghai, that is part of the Shanghai Disney Resort. The park is operated by Walt Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products and Shanghai Shendi Group, through a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company and Shendi. Construction began on April 8, 2011. The park opened on June 16, 2016. The park operated in its first half-year with a visitor attendance of 5.60 million guests. The park covers an area of 3.9 square kilometres (1.5 sq mi), costing 24.5 billion RMB, and including an area of 1.16 square kilometres (0.45 sq mi). In addition, the Shanghai Disneyland Resort has a total of 7 square kilometres (2.7 sq mi), except for the first phase of the project which is 3.9 square kilometres (1.5 sq mi), there are two more areas for expansion in the future. Walt Disney Company and Shanghai di Group jointly invest in the Shanghai Disneyland Resort project. As part of the agreement, two owners will be set up, including Shendi holding 57% and Disney holding the remaining 43%. The park has seven themed areas: Mickey Avenue, Gardens of Imagination, Fantasyland, Treasure Cove, Adventure Isle, Tomorrowland, and Toy Story Land.
Attraction Type Status Current Wait (minutes) Average Wait (minutes) Last Update Minimum Height (in) Tags
Attraction
Attraction Available Start Time Available End Time
Lock Date Ride Estimated Wait

Daily Crowd Levels

Date Weekday Park Open Park Close Peak Crowd (1-low; 10-high) Weather Forecast Low Temperature (°F) High Temperature (°F) Precipitation (% Chance)